Thursday, February 19, 2009



Well, Craig is out to sea. 98 days to go and counting. As you can see, Ava is finding ways to entertain herself, since her playmate has left. She calls this, "Look Mommy, I'm a robot!" I think we both miss him tremendously.

Just for an update; Craig is doing an Alaskan run, and will probably get off the ship the first of June. (Depending on how big I get, and if what I look like now is any indication....well, you do the math!) I have had to start physical therapy for my lower back strain (or weight gain!), and I'm not allowed to pick up anything heavy or even push a vacuum cleaner! (bring on the help...) I'm going to have to start wearing a "pregnancy support" back band that wraps around my belly. Too funny and yet, it's a bitch getting old.

I had a very wonderful birthday. Thank you for all the lovely calls. It is what I cherish the most on my 'day' is to hear from all my family.

1 comment:

Mitchells Sun Valley said...

My mom had to wear one of those pregnancy belts, too, & she was a skinny minny! I think she even gave me hers when I was expecting several decades ago. For something that's supposed to be so 'natural' pregnancy sure seems to do some strange things to our bodies! We feel your pain! Mom