Thursday, February 26, 2009



OKAY...here it is. The pregnancy picture seen around the world! I cannot imagine gaining 20 more pounds!!! I'm definitley going to be right up there in size, like I was with Ava. I started 15 pounds heavier this time around, so that means even though I didn't gain as much as I did with Ava...I'll end up the same weight at the end. Oh well, at least I'm healthy. I lost it the first time around, and I'll do it again this time, too.

I had my girlfriend take this photo for an advertising idea for the paper. Have this photo, and then a caption that states I'm a new realtor in town...yadda yadda yadda, and then a logo of some sort like:

Limited Time Only! Two for the Price of One!

Remember Dad's ad? "Lab tested and approved"? (with a picture of him and Grace the dog) Everyone thought it was funny, and it caught your eye. I'm just want to get my name out there...Someone suggested at the bottom of the ad, put the expiration date: June 2009 Some people may get it, other people may wonder what the heck I'm talking about. I like idea, and I'm open to suggestions! Love, Kat and baby girl (still liking Abbey...or maybe Livie) P.S. I still have to crop the picture, and it will be in black and white, too.

3 comments:

Kathy Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitchells Sun Valley said...

How 'bout something like....there's always room for more....or there's room to grow...You really can't tell that you're pregnant...honest.

Pistolmom said...

Please check out these LDS blog sites and forward to friends, especially the Men!

www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com