Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello everyone. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm going to try and post a video message we sent to Namma and Bappa for Heart Day. (that's what Ava and I like to call it...she loves hearts!) We're happy to have Daddy here this time around...he's missed the last two years in a row, (but has always sent me flowers from the sea!) and we're going out to have a Heart Day dinner tonight. Let's hope I can post the message....or this will be very boring. (Hooray, I did it!) Enjoy our dorkness...

3 comments:

Chalstrom Family said...

Ok, I'm in tears right now after watching that video!!! I LOVED it. Ava is the sweetest and it is so good to see all of you! We've got to get ourselves set up with one of those cameras, too...so we can leave personal messages for Ava....and you!!! Thank you so much for sending that....crap! I'm going to start bawling now! I miss you guys like crazy!!!!

Patti Epperson said...

Kathy what a wonderful video. You look really great. I loved "seeing" you guys. Ava is getting so old. And I am sure who looked at themsevles more, her or who!jk How did you do that video, I would love to try to do one with the monkeys. I miss you all tons. Thank you for the Valentine's message! I love you all so much!

J.D. said...

Good job with figuring out the camera on your laptop and then getting it to the blog. Way fun! I had to laugh at Craig and the "I'm out of here" moment. Loved the video.