Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!
While Jordan was passing the sacrament, a little boy leaned over to his Mommy and whispered, "Is he a prophet?" (We think because of the beard) Maybe there's something we don't know?!?
The prettiest blue eyes! (I'm partial)

Ava and her "kaboodle" Easter basket.
We had a lovely Easter Sunday....started with church, and I was very excited to take my friend Rebecca with me. She hasn't been to church since she was 13, and asked me if I would go with her. Her daughter is Kohvie, one of Ava's best friends. So, it was nice they could play together in the nursery, and colored pictures of Jesus and the tomb. During the passing of the sacrament, Ava had a melt down, and I was off to the hallway for timeout. Well, she proceeded to scream at the top of her lungs at me, so I had to haul her down the hallway, and lock her in a classroom. (I wish) Yes, they could her her in sacrament! After that, all was well. We had a lovely dinner with Dad, Sheri, and Jord; ham! And the best dessert EVER! (of course) I hope everyone had a lovely Easter sunday as we did.


1 comment:

Mitchells Sun Valley said...

Ava has the most wonderful complexion! She is a beauty!