Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Seattle visit...

Ava and the Space Needle and Chocolate Fudge ice cream.
The ferris wheel. (Craig has butter stains on his shirt. See: picture below)


Eating at the Crab Pot on the waterfront. Craig and I each had a full crab. YUM!

Seattle Aquarium.




Horsing around on the grass below the Space Needle.
I cannot believe our good fortune. The one day we had to spend with Craig in Seattle, we were blessed with 75 degree weather. It was so much fun to see Craig, but it also made me miss him more! Only 23 more days to go until he comes home. Hooray!




2 comments:

J.D. said...

What is it with Craig and butter stains. I still crack up everytime I think of the story of Craig at the movie theatre when the butter went through the bucket and got all over the "zipper" area of his khaki shorts.

Mitchells Sun Valley said...

I don't know how you do it without Craig...what a Wonder Woman you are!